BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 30, 2010

October and Sherlock

Hello! I've not been on it a while, a very long while. Anyways.


Its been a crazy month! I had the stone mountain games where I got to play with a pipe band for the first time. My school work has been really fun even math, which is very surprising. However you take a different view on the subject when you have a teacher with a positive outlook and the ability to sound like a pterodactyl. Which he does when we do well on our quizzes.

Also discovered BBC Sherlock, now my favorite show. Sherlock is awesome and Watson is going to be Bilbo! SQUEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye for now!
-Sarah O'Dwyer

1 comments:

Alex said...

Its so great to hear that your doing well.

Isn't Sherlock great? He's so cute. My favorite part is the dialoge between SH and Watson.

...how did you become W. and I'm SH? Not that im complaining but I can't figure out how we decided this.

- SH