I love Bree! Its such a great little fictional city. I recently re-read tolkien's description of the little city and it just reminds me why I love it so much.
I specially love the description of the green way, the great rode to the north that had been over grown with grass. It just such a brilliant little thing that you can easily skip over. Theres also this great description of a warm glow coming out of a door, which i can visualize.
Theres another lotr video game coming out! my favorites so far have been the battle for middle-earth and conquest. I have a soft spot for the old fellowship game, even though i never did get past the old forest the graphics and presentation was great. but anyways this new game is called the war in the north and surprisingly its rated M, which has never been done before. I'm assuming this is for blood and gore because i don't really think a lord of the rings game would start going into language, elvish swears?, and the orcs aren't known for getting it on. I've seen one of the trailers, its looks nice... and violent. I can't wait to see how the plot unfolds, because the war in the north was the downfall of the rangers.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Bree
Posted by Sarah O'Dwyer at 7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
<3333333 Thank you Sarah :3
Post a Comment