How to Train Your Dragon
My new favorite movie is how to train your dragon. Its fantastic!!!!! I love it despite the main characters name is hiccup. It about vikings, dragons, and they play bagpipes in the back ground. One of the best movies of the year and all time. I've seen twice all ready and want to see it again!!!!!!!
Lack of Merlin
Eh, I'm annoyed because Merlin Season Three doesn't come out until this fall. I did get a new Merlin book! The cover is really nice and I've read the first chapter. Its quite nice. My dad got it for me in California at the same book store my first harry potter book was bought from. That makes the merlin book quite special.
New Tardis
There is a picture of the new re-designed tardis!!!! I like it, its very orange and a bit retro. its like Star Trek gone mad but anyways. I'm interested because apparently we get to see alot of other rooms in the tardis. I'm wondering what the doctor's bedroom looks like, just because i've never seen it before. I wonder what it would look like?

Shannon's Birthday!
In advance Happy Birthday Shannon! :D
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Dragons, Vikings, Merlin, New Tardis, and Shannon's Birthday.
Posted by Sarah O'Dwyer at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment