BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hello! And Some News!!!!!

Hiya! Heres my first post! Hurrah!


guess what i just saw on the t.v?

Your probably can't guess so I'll tell you.

I just saw an add for the old Lord of the Rings animation on blue ray. Even though the animation wasn't to great and it didn't even cover the return of the king, its nice to seem lotr back on the screen. I also know that there is a pretty good chance that the new Hobbit movie will be in 3D.


eh! my brothers annoying to me death and its hard to type. He also has pink eye and keeps trying to touch me. He has to much energy to be sick. He also keeps telling me the sword of king arthur was called vesuvius. NO! I keep telling him, its called excalibur! Vesuvius is a volcano, and yea... this annoys me.


Anyways, I have found a new thing to be obsessed with! Yay! Its called top gear and last night it had me on the floor laughing. I have also learned a word in finnish, a couple of facts about lithuania, and lots of cool facts about cars.

I've just realized my caps lock isn't working, which is rather depressing. I'll have to make do with the shift key.

thats all for now! I'll be back later with more. :)

1 comments:

Mike Cohen said...

AHHHHHH I CAN COMMENT NAO! :D